Wednesday, March 10

Our First Birthday!


Ella and I are one year old.

In human years, that is about 10 to 15 years old. We do see the world like a kid. Always eager to try something new, and to meet a new friend. We are very curious and interested in what our family is doing. We love attention. And we eat like teenagers!


Waiting patiently for our birthday cupcakes. This is my first taste of "people food". I am usually content to clean up the kitchen floor, as mom cooks supper...

Birthday partying is tiring! We are ready for our morning nap....and another year....!




2 comments:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you guys put this much effort into Luke's, Hank's and my birthdays? ;) Just joking. I'm happy that you love your dogs so much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin